DevGate Consultancy is looking for a Project Manager, the role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects of low to medium size and complexity, or components of large projects, according to strict deadlines, and a defined budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives with management direction, and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle, using proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to maximize the benefit of IT and Business investments.
• Responsible for coordination of specific components of a project or a single project of low to medium complexity, priority, and risk.
• Clearly defines the project scope and objective (with Team management)
• Oversees the development of the detailed business requirements for assigned component or project to ensure they address the business unit’s objectives
• Develops a detailed estimate of the level of effort required.
• Creates a project plan for the deliverable objective.
• Tracks, manages, and adjusts the original plan as necessary to ensure success.
• Escalates problems as necessary to ensure awareness and seek assistance with resolution.
• Communicates the requirements, design, estimates to the senior project manager or project sponsor.
• Ensures adherence to established IT project methodologies (IDF).
• Provides regular status reports to others involved in the project.
• Meets the project requirements by delivering a quality solution, on time, and within the planned budget.
• Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience.
• Possesses strong written and oral communication skills.
• Displays strong interpersonal skills.
• Acts as a team player.
• Remains flexible during times of change.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of managing projects using an SDLC or IDF and creating lifecycle deliverables including detailed project, risk, and issue plans to ensure project goals are accomplished.
• Demonstrates use of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Visio, and PPM.
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Acts tenacious, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Conforms to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Defuses tension among project team, should it arise.
• Prioritizes and effectively executes tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Elicits cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
• Brings project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
• Conducts research into project-related issues and products.
• Experienced at working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment is essential.
DevGate Consultancy offers an outstanding culture that focuses on learning opportunities, international exposure by participation at international and national conferences, and career growth. We offer;
• Provident fund
• Bi-Annual Performance Appraisals
• Sumptuous, home-cooked lunch
• Paid Sick Days
• Referral Bonus
Location:Sector F, DHA Phase 1, Islamabad
Employment type:Full time (On-site)
Timings:10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Rawalpindi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)