DevGate Consultancy is looking for an Sr. Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. The candidate should have the ability to be in a leadership position and help junior team members grown both technically and professionally.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
- Good communication skills for dealing with international clients.
- Working with updated coding standards, jetpack libraries, MVVM and dependency Injection.
- Sound knowledge of Android framework, Java and Kotlin and must have at least 3+ years of experience of developing apps in Kotlin.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of architectures like MVVM and clean architecture.
- Knowledge of any previous architectures e.g MVP, MVC is a plus.
- Sound experience in consuming web api’s and JSON response handling.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance.
- Ability to develop apps for different screen sizes, phones and tablets.
- Experience of working in an agile environment and SCRUM lifecycle.
- Ability to lead the junior Android resources, both in technical and soft skills.
- Should have good leadership skills.
- Take ownership and maintain team tasks and keep an eye on the progress of assigned projects.
The candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in the Mobile Apps designing industry.
Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or related fields