We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Siebel Intern. As a Siebel Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in working with Siebel, a widely-used customer relationship management (CRM) application. You will work closely with our Siebel team to support various projects and initiatives aimed at improving our CRM system.
• Assist in the configuration, customization, and maintenance of the Siebel CRM application.
• Collaborate with the Siebel team to gather business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
• Participate in the development and testing of new Siebel modules, workflows, and scripts.
• Assist in data analysis and data cleansing activities to ensure data integrity within the CRM system.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Siebel-related issues.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate Siebel with other systems and applications.
• Assist in documenting system configurations, customizations, and processes.
• Stay up to date with Siebel best practices and new features to make recommendations for system improvements.
• Basic understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) concepts and principles.
• Familiarity with Siebel CRM or similar CRM applications is a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in SQL and database concepts.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
TIMINGS: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
EMPLOYMENT NATURE: Internship leading toward Job