- Developing, installing, and troubleshooting ServiceNow applications;
- Integrating it with other programs;
- Learning about the latest developments in one or more aspects of computer programming
- Training, documentation, and support;
- Lastly, they are also responsible for ensuring that the software behaves as designed by testing it for bugs and performance during all stages of the development process.
- Troubleshoot bugs, fix defects, and support users of applications developed by the enterprise application development team.
- Perform code reviews to ensure that the quality bar is being met with regard to coding standards, integration, extensibility, and security.
- Assist in maintaining detailed documentation of application design and code generation techniques used to train other developers on ServiceNow system software.
- Develop enhancements for applications developed by the enterprise application development team.
Must have knowledge:
- Web technologies – HTML or XML
- API integrations with other systems
- Configuration of ServiceNow’s ITSM service catalog
Experience Required: 3+ years