DevGate Consultancy is looking for a Project Management Intern for a paid internship
• Shows positive attitude to learn and take on challenges.
• General knowledge in software development process and delivery.
• Good MS Office or equivalent skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Hard worker, rigorous, and autonomous
• Ability to collaborate with other team members and actively take part in all project activities, including discussions and decision-making.
• Interested in the fields of project management and technology.
• Candidates looking to build their careers in Project Management are encouraged to apply
• Knowledge of SCRUM, Agile and SDLC will be the plus point.
DevGate Consultancy offers an outstanding culture that focuses on learning opportunities, international exposure by participation at international and national conferences, and career growth. We offer;
• Sumptuous, home-cooked lunch
• Paid Sick Days
MS in project Management or Bachelor in Computer Science (or Equivalent Fields).
TIMINGS: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
EMPLOYMENT NATURE: Internship leading toward Job